Green Consensus and dHealth are working together to deliver a surveying infrastructure that will enable cannabis-related data collection which will then be fed into cutting-edge AI technology. This will allow the cannabis community to find new revolutionary discoveries related to cannabis health effects.
The collaboration between dHealth and Green Consensus is designed to advance research, educate healthcare professionals, and provide direction for decision-makers in encouraging responsible and effective use of cannabis.
By collecting insights from user experiences, we aim to create a foundation of scientific evidence that will inform the future landscape of cannabis health. Through synergistic efforts among users, researchers, and policy leaders, our goal is to transform the perception and incorporation of cannabis in healthcare, thereby supporting better choices and improved patient results.
As a result of achieving the aforementioned goal, we will enable people to proactively manage their health while contributing to global advancements in cannabis well-being.
The main issues the partnership between Green Consensus and dHealth are looking to alleviate are the following:
- Gaps and inefficiencies in gathering complete and accurate data on cannabis use
- Skepticism about the integrity and dependability of current data collection methods, resulting in concerns over data accuracy
- Reluctance to share personal cannabis usage data due to privacy issues
To tackle these obstacles, Green Consensus SA utilizes dHealth Protocol to offer a secure, transparent platform for individuals to contribute data on their cannabis use. Participants maintain ownership and control over their data, with the flexibility to dictate who can access it and under what terms. This approach enhances user autonomy and minimizes the potential for data mishandling.
The gathered data serves multiple purposes and can be harnessed to train artificial intelligence models for various applications:
- AI algorithms can scrutinize customer preferences and usage trends to craft products that align more closely with customer needs
- AI tools enable patients to monitor their cannabis consumption and observe how various strains impact their symptoms, such as pain and anxiety
- AI technology assists medical professionals in tailoring treatment plans for patients based on their unique medical conditions, symptoms, and genetic makeup