In this step-by-step guide, we will walk you through all the steps and actions that you need to perform to begin harvesting DHP and earning block rewards.
Because this guide is for beginners, you do not need any prior experience in cryptocurrencies or the dHealth wallet.
What do you need to start harvesting?
Delegated harvesting or staking is a way to earn block rewards from the DHP in your dHealth wallet. After you complete the set up, your wallet will automatically start generating block rewards. Here is what you need to start harvesting:
1- The dHealth desktop wallet.
2- At least 2,000 DHP in your wallet. Here is where you can buy DHP.
If you just created your dHealth account, you have to wait between 6 to 12 hours before you can start harvesting. This is necessary because of security reasons to avoid attacks.
How to start harvesting?
Once you meet the two requirements above, you are set to start harvesting.
1. On your dHealth wallet, go to “Harvesting” from the right sidebar.
2. Pick any node from the community list.
3. Press “Link all keys.”
4. Confirm to activate harvesting.
5. Enter your password, then click “Confirm.”
6. Now your transaction is sent.
After the transaction is complete, go back to harvesting, and press “Request Harvesting”.
7. Enter your password and press confirm.
Again enter your password and press confirm.
8. Go back to the Harvesting page, and you can see that your status is now “ACTIVE,” and you are harvesting on this specific Node that you have already chosen.
You can always reach out to the dHealth community on Discord for help if you have any questions or face issues while setting up harvesting.