Zürich, Switzerland – November 16, 2023
dHealth Network, a leading blockchain-based platform for healthcare, is joining the CØSMOS ecosystem of interoperable and sovereign blockchain apps and services. This decision was made after an extended phase of evaluating potential sidechain or AppChain solutions and consulting with partners of the dHealth Network.
dHealth Network chose CØSMOS because of its many benefits, including:
- Widely used technology: CØSMOS is a well-established and widely used blockchain technology, with over 270 projects building on the ecosystem.
- Large ecosystem and pool of developers: CØSMOS has a large and active ecosystem of developers, giving dHealth Network access to a rich pool of talent and resources.
- Smart contracts and on-chain governance tools: CØSMOS supports smart contracts and on-chain governance tools, giving dHealth Network the flexibility and control it needs to upgrade its platform.
- Authentication Abstraction (aka account abstraction), which will play an important role in the mass adoption of blockchain dApps in healthcare.
- Excellent documentation and builders program: The Interchain Foundation, the organisation behind CØSMOS, provides excellent documentation and support for builders on AppChains.
“By joining the CØSMOS ecosystem, dHealth Network can continue its quest to become the leading blockchain solution for healthcare,” states Dr Eberhard Scheuer, founder of the dHealth Network.
About dHealth Network
dHealth Network is a blockchain-based platform reshaping the healthcare sector with web3 technology. It offers groundbreaking applications such as seamless patient monitoring incentivisation and Health2Earn. The platform enables secure and tamper-proof storage of healthcare data, as well as secure and efficient data sharing between patients, providers, and other stakeholders.
CØSMOS is a network of blockchains that can communicate with each other. This allows developers to build applications that can leverage the strengths of multiple blockchains. CØSMOS is designed to be scalable, secure, and interoperable.